Lawmakers and the White House offered no signs of compromise over the holiday weekend in their battle over oversight of ...
The troubled Sentinel intercontinental ballistic missile program will hit a key milestone by year’s end, with hopes to deliver the initial ICBM by the early 2030s, Pentagon and Air Force officials ...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth commended the Trump administration’s recent boat strikes in the Caribbean in a Tuesday social ...
The Lagos Police Command announced over 150 stolen vehicles recovered in the last year, highlighting a significant drop in ...
The missile, which the Pentagon plans to take the place of the LGM-30G Minuteman III ICBMs, would anchor the land-based ...
The agreement strengthens national space surveillance capabilities and consolidates public-private collaboration in a domain critical to space security and sovereignty The infrastructure will ...
Just over $86 million in newly directed federal funding has been secured secured to support Air Force Global Strike Command headquartered at Barksdale Air Force ...
“To ensure space superiority, the space force must double in size,” Chief Master Sgt. John Bentivegna said at a subcommittee hearing of the U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services.
SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE, IL. – The US Air Force Band of Mid-America's Shades of Blue Jazz Ensemble will present a series of ...
Department of War Secretary Pete Hegseth’s sudden removal of a top Army officer has spoed the military brass. According to a report from Fox News chief national […] ...
(The Center Square) – U.S. Southern Command announced strikes on three suspected drug boats in the eastern Pacific and ...
The US military struck three alleged drug-trafficking vessels in the eastern Pacific and Caribbean on Monday night, killing all 11 people on board, US Southern Command said Tuesday.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results